Daf Developer Tool Software Features:
In order to activate the Daf Developer Tool program, you need to read the instructions;
This software works in conjunction with the Daf Davie diagnostic software;
You can get passwords to run the Service Level function in the Daf Davie program;
Operating system requirements: starting from Windows XP and above.
This software is used for programming on control units:
ASF, EOL, ECSDC (3, 4, 5), DMCI, UPEC, PMCI (2), V-MAX.
Features and capabilities of Daf Davie Developer Tool:
- Reads passwords for programming errors and newest blocks;
- DMCI, UPEC, ECSDC 3, ECSDC 4, ECSDC 5;
- Extract PCI and PMCI 2 passwords;
- V-MAX speed limiter calibration;
- Disabling and enabling EOL mode;
- Generates service keys that are needed for the necessary scanning procedures.
The Daf Developer Tool requires Daf Davie dealer software and professional Daf equipment.
Works with DAF VCI 560 scanner.