JCB Diagnostic Kit is a dealer scanner designed to diagnose JCB vehicles. It makes it possible to receive data from any sensors, protocol tests, control units, scans and changes parameters. In addition, the autoscanner can reset engine hours, can change the speed limit and other functions where access rights are needed.
Optionally, it is possible to install a program that contains data on the repair and maintenance of JCB special equipment, Isuzu, Cummins, Deutz engines (in Russian).
JCB Service Tool Software:
- JCB ServiceMaster 2 v9.0.3;
- JCB Compact v50 Service Manual  (S1, S2, S3, S4, S5).
The presented electronic diagnostic adapter JCB Service Tool is used for fast and efficient troubleshooting, for testing standards, viewing and changing machine data, flashing the ECU with the correct data files. With the JCB Service Tool, you can reset the EMS clock, edit, speed limiters and use other features that require a special unlock.
Supported Models and Engines: JS JZ70 Series, Backhoe Loader, Loadall 2007-, Loadall 2007+, Robot, Teletruk, Excavators, Dump Trucks, Fastrac 2000-3000 Series Fastrac 8250 Series 1, Fastrac 8250 Series 2, Fastrac 7000 1 Big Wheel Loader shovels, Vibromax, JCB Dieselmax engine, JCB engine (MPS OEM), JCB Engine (OEM base engine), JCB generators, LiveLink.
The scope of the service manual includes: complete original JCB repair and maintenance manuals, including repair manuals for Isuzu, Deutz, Cummins engines. Supported languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese.
- reading faulty codes;
- calibration and reading of the control unit of its parameters;
- resets service intervals;
- displays data in real time;
- diagnostics of executive mechanisms;
- parameter setting.
- The JCB Diagnostic Kit (DLA) adapter itself;
- USB cable;
- DB9 cable;
- 8 pin cable;
Technique that is supported:
- dump trucks;
- telescopic loaders;
- wheel loaders;
- skid steer loaders;
- articulated dump trucks;
- compact excavators (Mini, Midi);
- road rollers;
- off-road loaders (fork and front).
JCB Service Tool Supported models and engines
- Fastrac tractors (2000–3000, 3000 series
- 2, 3000 Series 3, 3000 Series 4, 7000 Series, 8250 Series 1, 8250 Series 2, 8000 Series 3), 2. Telehandlers (2007-, 2007+, Tier 4, 525-60 Compact Loadall),
- Wheel Loaders (Large, Large 2012+, Compact (Level 4 CWLS), Medium (411, 413, 417, 418S, Level 4i)
Telemasters (TM180/220, TM310, TM320)
- backhoe loaders,
- AMS / DECU vehicles (tracked (JS / JZ / JZ70), wheeled),
- Compact excavators (Mini / Midi) (801-8065, 8080-8085,65R1-86C1),
- Telehandlers (2007-, 2007+, Tier 4, 525-60 Compact Loadall),
- Skid steer loaders (robots, other), ladders (level 4),
- Wheel Loaders (Large, Large 2012+, Compact (Level 4 CWLS), Medium (411, 413, 417, 418S, Level 4i)),
- Telemasters (TM180/220, TM310, TM320)),
- Articulated Dump Trucks, Vibratory Rollers (Tier 3, Interim Tier 4, VMT380/430),
- Off-road forklifts (RTFL level 2/3, RTFL level 4), 10. Teletrucks (level 4).
Telehandlers (Tier 3, Tier 4).
Dieselmax and Dieselmax 672 (IPU, OEM Base, G Drive), 2. Ecomax (IPU, OEM Base, G Drive), Kohler TCR Engine.3. Alternators: G46X/QX, G141X/QX, G165S/QS, G200S/QS, G220S/QS.